Philip Richardson, Microsoft CRM Lead Program Manager has started posting screen casts for titan.
Thanks Philip for the screen casts. They are really helpful to get started.
Possible topics from his list:
- Multi-tenant web services
- Duplicate Detection
- Windows Live ID Authentication with a SOAP web service
- New relationship features
- Multi-Lingual User Interface (MUI)
- Plug-ins/Assemblies in CRM 4.0
- Windows Workflow Foundation Activities
- The CRM Live ‘experience’
- The Internet Facing Deployment (IFD) ‘experience’
- Outlook Client enhancements
- Task Management
- Web Import
- User Management
- Metadata API
- Lookup Auto Resolve
- Translating the User Interface
- The Resource Center
- Mail Merge
- Offline SDK
Screen casts: http://www.philiprichardson.org/screencasts/titan/
It will be great if he can post something about the upgrade from CRM 3.0 as my team could not migrate our CRM 3.0 application to Titan with CTP3. Microsoft has accepted it as a bug and they are going to have a release before RTM. Hope it works as I am not sure how Microsoft can go for RTM without the upgrade functionality working.