Interesting article from Best Syndication website. May be the right time to read this as we all will have some new year resolutions.
"Another New Year is upon us. You’ve probably got lots of grand plans for change. We all know that every year we start out with good intentions and within a few weeks the drive and motivation diminishes. If you are ready to make a lasting change that positively impacts your life, get the ball rolling with a well thought out plan for change. The first thing I recommend is look at what you want in your life right now. The second is to pick one habit that you could change or create within the next 21 days. Experts say that it takes a minimum of 21 days to change a behavior. Are you ready to make a commitment to change?"
- Imagine what your life would look like with this new habit.
- Write down the benefits of creating this new habit and your willingness to make the necessary changes.
- Identify goals that will support your new habit.
- Eliminate roadblocks that could impede your success
- Build a support network and enlist family, friends and like-minded people who can help move you towards the first steps to what you want to achieve.
- take a closer look at how you spend your time on an average day
- Write down a few paragraphs describing what you’ve accomplished and how your life is better as a result
Worth Reading it